We had the good fortune of connecting with Nathan Bradley and we’ve shared our conversation below.

Hi Nathan, what do you want people to remember about you?
When I began professional wrestling my main goal in mind was to have matches that fans enjoyed. I wanted my opponents to enjoy working with me and I wanted them to want to have matches with me. It’s been my biggest goal from the start. Not big wins, not championships, but matches that earn respect and admiration. So I hope that when I’m done, the legacy I’m leaving behind is one of a man with legendary matches that people never get tired of watching.

Alright, so let’s move onto what keeps you busy professionally?
It’s cliché, but I got to where I am today through hard work and determination. There is no secret to success. There are no short cuts. I’m nowhere near the point that I want to be in my professional career but I firmly believe I will get there because of my will to prevail, and because of all of my loved ones that continue to back me and give me their unconditional support.

It has been far from easy, the challenges have been endless. From the earliest days of showing up to training over and over and feeling stuck and stagnant, to the first matches where I didn’t have a clue as to what I was doing, (but I thought I did!) to my poor diet and my struggles with eating right, the list goes on and on.
The reason I overcame these countless struggles is because I’m stubborn. I refused to give up, I refused to stop, and even with all of the challenges that I currently face and that still lie ahead: I will not be beaten.

I want everyone to know that I have never given anything less than 100%. I take great pride in my work ethic and how other perceive me.

Any places to eat or things to do that you can share with our readers? If they have a friend visiting town, what are some spots they could take them to?
I spend 99% of my time working or training, and the other 1% is traveling and having pro wrestling matches. So the only exciting things you need to see in the city, is wherever your local professional wrestling match is happening!

The Shoutout series is all about recognizing that our success and where we are in life is at least somewhat thanks to the efforts, support, mentorship, love and encouragement of others. So is there someone that you want to dedicate your shoutout to?
The people most responsible for my success are my friends and family that have supported me from the start.

To WildKat Sports for giving me my start in this industry.

Last but not least, to Lance Romance for believing I have what it takes to reach the next level and for doing so much to help get me there.

There are dozens of names I want to put on the list because so many people have helped me in so many ways. But this will go on forever if I describe everyone’s role in my journey, I promise everyone will be mentioned at some point or another!

Instagram: thenathanbradleyf5k

Twitter: @nathanbradley5k

Facebook: Nathan Bradley

Image Credits
Image credits go to Roland Duran and Chad Cooper.

Nominate Someone: ShoutoutDFW is built on recommendations and shoutouts from the community; it’s how we uncover hidden gems, so if you or someone you know deserves recognition please let us know here.